Pussy Shots

Tuesday, March 10, 2009

 

Pussy Shots

Pussy Shots

If you do, how long do you want me, in exchange for it and freedom. When they finally came down from that high, Brande pulled away and said to me, almost fiercely, “Fuck her now, Pete! Fuck her good â€" she really needs it!”I moved forward and, again pulling her thong aside, slipped hairy pussy the head of my aching cock into her hot, tight pussy. I want to get my stuff!I'm not in the mood for this tonight. I moved back towards the exit as pussy shots she went to pay. She laughed, causing our groins to bounce delightfully together. ”“How many words did he use? ” asked Natalie.

Comments:

Post a Comment

Subscribe to Post Comments [Atom]





<< Home

Archives

January 2009   February 2009   March 2009   September 2009   October 2009   November 2009   December 2009   January 2010   February 2010   March 2010  

This page is powered by Blogger. Isn't yours?

Subscribe to Posts [Atom]