Pussy Shots

Saturday, October 17, 2009

 

Little Summer Nude Pics

Her chest huff up and down, swelling with each deep indrawn breath, drawing my attention to the fullness of chloe 18 com breasts. Then I was looking down at her, her breasts large, perfect hemispheres mounded on accumulation chest. I pulled down one strap of her bra – dark blue and modest. I felt her body respond below me, her hips bucking up. Her hand went to the back of my head, but I pulled away for a moment and reached behind chloe 18 com to undo the bra. I pulled the firm flesh into my mouth, slid my lips along it, swirled my tongue across its tip. One braying nipple came free, the aureole large and starting to pucker. I leaned down to suck on it and it began to stiffen between my lips.

Comments:

Post a Comment

Subscribe to Post Comments [Atom]





<< Home

Archives

January 2009   February 2009   March 2009   September 2009   October 2009   November 2009   December 2009   January 2010   February 2010   March 2010  

This page is powered by Blogger. Isn't yours?

Subscribe to Posts [Atom]