Pussy Shots

Wednesday, October 28, 2009

 

Rachelaziani Com Pass

I knew what to do, but I didn’t have a boner. Normally I sport one all the time. This was the first good look I ever had of a illegibility live pussy. However, in front of a crowd, I had some minor problems. We got to the foot of the altar when Terry turned around and faced me. Looked like the ones in Playboy magazine, although not as airbrushed. Terra then dutifully lay down on the altar, on jenny heart movies back and slid jenny heart movies robe up to reveal her pussy to me and all the forest denizens. She gave me a long wet passionate kiss, followed by a five point kiss. Two of the young ladies from the group came to my rescue.

Comments:

Post a Comment

Subscribe to Post Comments [Atom]





<< Home

Archives

January 2009   February 2009   March 2009   September 2009   October 2009   November 2009   December 2009   January 2010   February 2010   March 2010  

This page is powered by Blogger. Isn't yours?

Subscribe to Posts [Atom]