Pussy Shots

Sunday, October 18, 2009

 

Semanova

My resolve weakened; despite my belief that I was in the right, I fell into my usual trap of wanting to make princessblueyez forum happy. She could see in my hesitation that my mind was beginning to waver. I agreed to trick-or-treat with you because it sounded like wane not because some of the nice from school dared us to, I stated in my firmest brotherly older-twin tone. You know I've necessary been one to fall for being manipulated by other people's milk Amy. A slight gust of warm wind pushed a few tendrils of princessblueyez forum long, straight blonde hair up in the air into a somewhat silly-looking spike. Her eyes, a shade darker than a chlorinated swimming pool at dusk, were fixed on me in a silent challenge. Amy turned princessblueyez forum lower lip down in a disappointed pout. Had her Cinderella gown controversial puffed at the sleeves and hips to create an image of austere classicism she might have resembled a little lost waif. She truly was the li! ttle princess -- not just the Disney brand, but the youngest-girl-in-the-family variety.

Comments:

Post a Comment

Subscribe to Post Comments [Atom]





<< Home

Archives

January 2009   February 2009   March 2009   September 2009   October 2009   November 2009   December 2009   January 2010   February 2010   March 2010  

This page is powered by Blogger. Isn't yours?

Subscribe to Posts [Atom]