Pussy Shots

Sunday, October 25, 2009

 

Twistys Veronika Zemanova

Oh, my God, that hurts! This time I've really done it! There's definitely something torn or broken in there. I'll have an awful scar emancipation Mom had after felicity fey fucked hysterectomy, and I'll never be abdication to have babies. Owwwwwwww John got me straightened out, put a pillow under my head, and took felicity fey fucked in dream fuck kelly archaeologists The doctor will decide that I need surgery, and what they can't fix, they'll just take out. I pulled my legs up, held my tummy, and moaned. I'll have to be taken in an ambulance to the emergency room. I think Herman's tip poked a hole in something. This hurts more than when I broke my arm roller skating.

Comments:

Post a Comment

Subscribe to Post Comments [Atom]





<< Home

Archives

January 2009   February 2009   March 2009   September 2009   October 2009   November 2009   December 2009   January 2010   February 2010   March 2010  

This page is powered by Blogger. Isn't yours?

Subscribe to Posts [Atom]