Pussy Shots

Tuesday, November 10, 2009

 

Anita Blonde Movie

Look down at my cloths with great disgust; anita blonde movie looked wrinkled and smelled of mucosa from the city part of town. With that remark he walked around the living room looking at all the pictures of me and my family, the movies we have and last the CD player he questioned, Do you have any CD's? Grinning, I told him, Next to the DVDs. Looking into his eyes he took my hand in his and we walk up to the house, bending down I got my key from under the doormat then unlock the door and walked in. I walk to the other door through the door on other side of the kitchen. I smiled and blushed as I laughed slightly and whispered, I meant about the house. Walking into the kitchen, I gather two glasses fill them with ice and place them hard on the table. Turning around to him I semi-smile and questioned, What do keri sable interview think? He smiled down at me and whispered as he touched my check tenderly, Beautiful.

Comments:

Post a Comment

Subscribe to Post Comments [Atom]





<< Home

Archives

January 2009   February 2009   March 2009   September 2009   October 2009   November 2009   December 2009   January 2010   February 2010   March 2010  

This page is powered by Blogger. Isn't yours?

Subscribe to Posts [Atom]