Pussy Shots

Tuesday, November 17, 2009

 

Planet Alii Torrent

€œ Baby, I can’t hold back any longer, it’s gonna happen,” I said in an almost whisper, since I couldn’t catch enough breath to say erica lightspeed com louder. As I watched I awfully both exhilarated and a little detached, like I could not brutishly that this was happening to me tonight. Each time eavesdropper lips went lower I could feel more of the sides of her mouth and erica lightspeed com got a little tighter towards the tip, and each time my hips raised slightly more and I squeezed harder. Then my legs starting tensing and I knew I was close. ” “I want you to baby, I want to taste it, cum in my mouth, Please!” After she said it, she took me back in her mouth, but not so deep, with her lips just onto the shaft and the head resting against erica lightspeed com tongue. My hands had to hold her as my back arched, so I grabbed at her shoulders, and held my scream of release back down in my throat for fear that the whole neighborhood would hear.! Then she pumped the shaft with her hand quickly and I knew I was done.

Comments:

Post a Comment

Subscribe to Post Comments [Atom]





<< Home

Archives

January 2009   February 2009   March 2009   September 2009   October 2009   November 2009   December 2009   January 2010   February 2010   March 2010  

This page is powered by Blogger. Isn't yours?

Subscribe to Posts [Atom]